Terms & Conditions
Effectiveness date: May, 2021.
The present website is owned and operated by Bewai Internet Services LLC, 2655 LE JEUNE ROAD, STE 716 Coral Gables 33134 Florida US, TAX ID – L18000050280 and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hereinafter, referred to as, the/this/our “Website”, “we” or “the/our Company”.
These Terms and Conditions explain the conditions of access to the services offered on this Website, to which the User is automatically linked at the time of creating an account herein. By clicking the “Sign up” button, the User clearly states that he/she has read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Moreover, the confirmation of having registered to this Website automatically confers the User the status of Customer. Hereinafter, referred to as “you”, “your”, the “User/s
The Company reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with new legislative and/or jurisprudential requirements and/or business needs or interests, at any time and without prior notice to the User. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately, as soon as they are published on this Website.
These Terms and Conditions are permanently available on the present Website so that you can consult them at all times.
For any doubts or questions related to these Terms and Conditions you can contact us through our Customer Service: email@example.com or through our Contact Form.
Description of Services
This Website offers its Users the following services:
- Access to specialized content, tooltips, and services in relation to the creation of professional documentation such as a resume, cover letters, and/or an electronic profile, etc. (hereinafter, “Documents” and/or “professional documents”).
- The ability to search for job offers and online courses that might be of their interest.
- 24/7 multilingual Customer Service which can be contacted by different means: firstname.lastname@example.org or through this Contact Form. For further information, check the “Customer Service” section of these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that the User is the sole owner and responsible party for the professional documents, personal data and/or private information that he/she creates, edits, incorporates, and/or stores on this Website. In this sense:
- The User and is the only one responsible for guaranteeing the lawful, truthful, and updated, and complete personal data and private information included in the professional documents created and, where appropriate, shared to third parties.
- The access by third parties other than the User and to the said information and/or documents will be carried out under the supervision and exclusive responsibility of the User and, excluding the Company, its business partners and/or services providers from any liability in this regard.
In addition to the above, please be informed that under no circumstance does the Company review, control, edit, monitor the professional documentation created by the User in order to verify that the data provided is lawful, truthful, and updated, nor make profiles of Users based on the documents you have created or the job offers and / or online courses you have consulted.
Access to Services and Registration
You can access and navigate this Website as a User , provided that you are an adult according to the laws and regulations of your birth or country of residence.
The User can navigate and explore the content and professional documents offered by this Website free of charge, without creating an account.
Furthermore, please note that if a user wishes to use the following services, they will be required to mandatorily first create a private account on this Website:
- To complete the chosen Document and download it in a TXT format;
- To search and/or consult job offers from the corresponding section of your private account;
- To navigate and check all information regarding the Documents and tips, explained on our Website.
- Downloading the desired Document in a PDF format;
- To share the created Document of his/her interest, publicly or privately, via a link and/or obtain our guidebook, that contains numerous recommendations on how to create a successful resume.
- Searching for online courses of his/her interest through our Website;
In the event that you provide us with a third party’s personal data and/or information, no matter if they are an adult or a minor, you guarantee to us that (i) you have informed the data subject about the purposes of processing his/her personal data and (ii) you have the data subject’s express consent to communicate us his/her personal data or the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardian to communicate his/her personal data to us, unless the data subject is a minor and you are his/her parent and/or legal guardian due to the common understanding that you can grant your consent to us to process the minor’s personal data by communicating it to us.
Exclusion of Responsibility
In accordance with the “Description of Services” section of this Terms and Conditions, the Company will not assume any responsibility for the following circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control:
- The Website will not be responsible for the updating, accuracy, veracity or legality of the information within any Documents stored by Users, nor for its use through the Website.
- The Company will not be held responsible over the quality, accuracy, reliability, sincerity, integrity or availability of the professional documentation created by the User and sent to the third parties employers, as it is beyond our reasonable control.
- The Website does not guarantee the quality or appropriateness of the uploaded, consulted or stored files that will, in any case, be the responsibility of the User, and the company shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising from non-attributable uses.
- For the veracity and validity of the job positions published by third parties employers that the Website is not involved in, as well as for any transactions or exchanges of information between employers and the User to complete job applications.
- The Website is not involved in transactions or exchanges of information between the companies that provide online courses or job positions on the site and Users and resultantly, the Company, can not be held responsible for the third party provision of services, information on their website or shown on ours or their advertisements. Therefore, our job information and online course tools are exclusively informative, so that the Users can consult them.
- Furthermore, the User expressly exempts the Company and among others, its service providers, or business partners from any liability arising from checking and applying to job alerts or online courses, as well as the possible unlawfulness of said information, access of third parties to their information and infringement of third parties’ rights regarding the created Documents desired.
Likewise, please be aware that the Company will not be held responsible if:
- If you provide Us with a third party’s personal data without their prior express consent, such as when creating a CV for a third person.
- If you provide Us with the personal data of a minor and you are not his/her parent and/or legal guardian and/or that you have not obtained the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardians to communicate the minor’s personal data with us.
- If you are a minor and you have included and/or provided your personal data to this Website or have communicated it to a third party’s and/or employer’s website(s) without the prior express written consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User will respond to the Company and/or to corresponding third parties for any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of his/her commitments and/or obligations set for in the present Terms and Conditions.
We have 24/7 multilingual Customer Service to facilitate communication between you and our Company. Our Customer Service will take care of your inquiries, suggestions, complaints, and/or claims regarding the services we offer through this Website, and where appropriate, managing the cancellation requests received.
You can contact our Customer Service team via the following means: email@example.com or through our Contact Form.
Be aware, we carefully process each individual question/email, so we will respond to you in the shortest time frame possible and, in any case, within the deadline established by the applicable laws and regulations.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the currently applicable Spanish laws and regulations.
In the case of controversy or disagreement between the User and the Company arising from these Terms and Conditions, both parties agree to submit their resolution, at their free choice and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the User
The nullity, total or partial, of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
The non-exercise by the Company of any right provided or derived from these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed, under any circumstances, as a waiver of said right, unless expressly and in writing waived by our Company or legal prescription of the action, that in each case corresponds to the applicable current legislation.